Wednesday, July 21, 2010

summergoesTOOfast

I was just @ a concert on Governor's Island in NYC
before I left for London, but this was definitely
not the dress code the night I was there:

...wish it had been though!
& so bummed i missed out on the Jazz-Age Dance Party
photos from our old friend Scott

***

Today marks the half way mark of my time in London (hardtobelieve)
but I am determined to do as much of this as possible:
loving the colorful/artsy promotional music calendars here in London!

***

in the spirit of summer music, I posted 7
new song links @ the top of my 'WHAT I'M LISTENING TO'
column ...a few songs from new favorite bands
& a couple of old ones that I've been meaning
to post for a while. Have a listen!

***
now go enjoy some outdoor live music!
love, emily

No comments: