Monday, July 26, 2010

london fundon & fifi

For those of you checking A2A daily, I promise I have blog content coming soon;) Just busy trying to take full advantage of all the fundon in London before I leave. For those of y'all who love Fifi Lapin & aren't tired just yet of hearing me obsess over her, read on...


I have good news and bad news. Good news first?! Okay. Fifi has finally re-opened the doors of her online shop! And the bad, there's no original artwork available on there. There are tons of cute prints, post cards, & photos on there, but I am waiting to hear back from Fifi as to whether she still sells the actual paintings (yes, that's right, I emailed* a fictitious bunny). If you're in the market for a print, or just interested in browsing, visit the shop. thisrabbitshouldreallystartpayingmeforPR

*Dear Fifi, How are you? I bought one of your original watercolors about 6 years ago and am dying to get my hands on another. Do you still sell them? I live in New York but am in London for the next couple of weeks and would love to stop by. Let me know! bunny kisses, Emily


To all you wet rabbits here in London, don't forget your wellies!
And to all you hot bunnies back home, don't forget your shades!
xoxo, em

No comments: