Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just a few of my bffs...

these girls make it look like blondes really do have more fun (or atleast more fun clothes). Each look is so simple, yet so spot-on! I'm loving these out-fits ...and wishing I had their closests...

Only Kate Moss could make simple black leather ankle boots and jacket
look soo good! @ dinner @ The Wolseley in London.


Jennifer Aniston looking chic (& working those crazy legs) in Valentino
...she was in town to launch her fragrance at Harrods.

Cameron Diaz in Stella McCartney (one of my top 5 favorite designers)
at the London premiere of her new movie Knight and Day.

And, my vote for this week's best dressed, Gwyneth Paltrow
paired a Chanel jacket and Ray-Bans with a simple t-shirt & shorts
while on holiday in the Hamptons. i.want.that.jacket.

try for the lottery or rob a bank ...what's your vote?
xoxo, em

for photo credits & to see the rest of this week's best, check out Vogue UK

No comments: