Sunday, July 18, 2010

one more thing!

I can't go to bed without sharing these insane Chanel shoes with you that I tried on at a Vintage store in Notting Hill. The attention to detail was incredible & unfortunately this picture doesn't quite do these beauties justice ...what is it with the vintage Chanel in this town?! Most amazing of all, they fit like perfection!



And ofcourse, in A2A fashion, I found Jessie Western, a booth at Portabello Road (market I went to while in Notting Hill) with wonderfully crafted leather goods, cowboy (girl) boots, jewelry, and all things utterly & completely American...


...as much as I am falling head-over-heels for London, there was something so satisfying about finding this little piece of home right there in the middle of London's most famous neighborhood.

No comments: