Wednesday, June 16, 2010

miley j bieber

Seems like every time I see a celeb, I see another one the next day. First it was Chace Crawford one day & Ashley Olsen the next. Today was no exception. After spending hours with Mary J Blige last night, I ran into the most hilarious situation today...


A tall, dark, & handsome twenty-something guy standing on 14th st is always a nice thing to spot on my way home from errands. Today I happened to find just that standing with group of about 50 people blocking the sidewalk. Curious, I stopped and asked, "What are y'all waiting for out here?" "I'm too embarrassed to tell you," he responded, "apparently that's Miley Cyrus in there," he said pointing to the big window at Gemini 14, a salon I pass almost daily but never knew it was a celeb-worthy spot. I peeked at the window and, sure enough, there was Miley sitting there getting her extensions taken out. I should've used this opportunity to actually stand there and talk to the cute guy, but I totally flaked and said "hah, that's hilarious" and walked off, no doubt making him feel like a complete idiot.

________________________________________

thrilled that Mary J Blige decided to go public with the fact that she and Catherine had a glass of wine last night to "make all the nerves go away" & that WWD found it interesting enough to tweet about...

...hey, Women's Wear, tweet this:

How do Catherine Malandrino's interns calm thier pre-show jitters at MoMA? They run around in platform heels for 30 minutes searching for a bottle of Pinot Grigio
________________________________________


in other celebrity news, kim & reggie broke up again. look who she's dating now:



Oh, and hindsight I'm kinda bummed I blew it with the cutie, but who wants to hang out with a 27-year-old guy willing to stand & wait for Miley Cyrus to get her hair cut, right?!


No comments: