Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Old Fabulous London Town

I'm home now. Have been for a while now, which is why I've sort of neglected A2A in order to spend some much-needed time with the fam. Listening to Dad's old records while eating Mom's delicious home cooking always reminds me of when I was little. Tonight it was chicken marsala and Tony Bennett. Tony's My Love Went to London took me back to a couple of weeks ago, made me miss London, & jogged my memory of these photos in particular...

an abundance of hanging baskets makes a corner
British pub absolutely beautiful

going to church @ St. Paul's: my response to the
"What was your favorite moment in London?" question

I found what appeared to be Fifi & a bunch of her friends
hanging out near Spittalfield's Mkt in LondonTown

Paris is beautiful in July!
...had to get at least one touristy picture

back to my City tomorrow ...more BigAppleBlogging to come;)

xoxo
Emily

No comments: