Sunday, March 7, 2010

Alice
































When I was little there was a show on Disney called 'Adventures in Wonderland' and I was enthralled by it. When I found out that Tim Burton was creating a movie about Alice all grown up I was equally excited. When I saw this 2003 Vogue editorial of Natalia Vodianova in various awesome designers, I was in love! …and wanted to share…

In Alice’s words: “If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

in order: Helmut Lang; Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière; Viktor & Rolf; Tom Ford; Jean Paul Gaultier; Dior; Atelier Versace; Chanel; Christian Lacroix Haute Couture; Marc Jacobs
image credit: Annie Lebovitz for Vogue

No comments: